Business Office & Billing
Cameron Hospital Business Office
Cameron Hospital’s Business Office is located in the basement of the Medical Office Building. Financial Services is located in the main lobby directly behind registration.
Cameron Hospital is a provider for:
- Anthem – Indiana
– Blue Traditional
– Blue Access – PPO
- Apostrophe Health
- Cofinity Health
- Coventry First Health Network
- Front Path
- Humana/Humana Gold Choice
- Indiana Health Network
- Lutheran Preferred
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mega Health
- MIDWISE TOTAL HEALTH
- Multiplan (PHCS)
- Parkview Signature Care
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
Cameron Hospital will bill any of the above insurance companies. The patient, however, is responsible for all deductibles, co-insurance payments, and balances that your insurance company does not cover at the time of service. It is the patient’s responsibility to contact his or her specific insurance company prior to registration to find out what is not going to be covered.
Please call the Cameron Hospital Business Office at (260) 667-5513 for additional information on insurance plans accepted.
Depending on household income, you and your family members may be eligible for financial assistance through Cameron Hospital’s Compassionate Care program or through HELP Financial. Our financial services team is also equipped to assist you with a number of payment options.
For more information or assistance in filling out the appropriate application forms, call Cameron Hospital’s Financial Services Department at (260) 667-5513.
- Cash or Check.
- Credit Card. (MasterCard®, Visa® or Discover Card®)
- Make regular payments during the statement cycle, with the account paid in full within 120 days from the first statement date.
- 12-month Payment Plan. Twelve month payment plan, interest-free with HELP Financial ($250 minimum balance).
- Extended Payment Plan. Over twelve months and up to thirty-six (36) months interest-bearing payment plan with HELP Financial.
- On-Line Bill Payment. Please refer to your statement for the website and access code to make your payment online easily and efficiently.
Policies and Forms
Should you need assistance with a hospital invoice, the policies and applications are available below:
©2019 Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703