Cameron Transitional Care Services
*A partnership with Allevant Solutions, developed by the Mayo Clinic and Select Medical.
After being discharged from a hospital following surgery, illness or injury, you may not be quite ready to go home or return to your prior living situation. Cameron Memorial Community Hospital can help with Cameron Transitional Care. You can stay close to home while you get the care you need. We work closely with your physician and entire medical team to ensure that you get specific and personalized care, all with the expertise of a hospital team.
- Broad range of available hospital services and resources including physicians, rehabilitation therapy, respiratory care and therapy, lab, radiology and pharmacy teams – all collaborating on your care
- Hospital-level nurse staffing that provides two to three times more hours of RN availability per day for each patient than in most skilled nursing facilities
- High level of care and sophisticated clinical services support patients with more acute, complex needs
- Added security of being at a hospital if condition changes
- Promotes a home-like environment with family involvement and individualized care
- Offers the ability to stay closer to home, with families more easily involved in care
- Bedside rounds with patient, family and care team to help reach goals and needs
Cameron Transitional Care Services:
- Post-surgery care for cardiac, neuro, orthopaedic, abdominal and more
- Respiratory care including assessments and treatments
- Wound and injury care
- Intravenous (IV) antibiotics and other medicines
- RN oversight and daily assessment of complex care plans
- Self-management education for complex conditions
- Specialized therapy services including physical, occupational and speech, plus supportive services
Cameron Transitional Care is supported by the processes, education and data of Allevant Solutions, developed by the Mayo Clinic and Select Medical.
For more information and scheduling, call (260) 665-2141.
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703