Directions to Cameron Hospital
Directions From W 765 S
- Head west on W 765 S toward S 200 W
- Turn left onto S 200 W
- Turn left onto W 800 S/County Hwy 800 S/County Line Rd/Old State Hwy 4
- Turn left onto Old 27/S Old US Hwy 27
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto E Maumee St
- Turn right onto E Gale St
- Turn left to stay on E Gale St, the hospital will be on the left
Directions From IN-827 S
- From IN-827, continue onto Williams St
- Turn left onto E Gale St, the hospital will be on the left
About Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
Cameron is a 25-bed, independent, not-for-profit facility that proudly serves Angola and Steuben County as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital.
We’ve been a cornerstone of Steuben County and the surrounding area in northeast Indiana dating back to 1926. Over the years, we’ve helped generation after generation of area residents enjoy better health and live comfortably. Today, Cameron Hospital has grown into something more than a simple community hospital. Filled with advanced equipment and skilled specialists, Cameron is a modern, high-tech facility that provides advanced diagnostics, a variety of specialties and cutting-edge treatment options that are combined with highly personalized and compassionate care. Cameron Hospital—we’re giving you more, right here at home.
Explore a Map of Cameron Hospital
Click on the images below to navigate each floor of Cameron Hospital.
Services We Offer at This Location
Recent Cameron Hospital Blogs
©2019 Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703