Occupational Health goes beyond simply treating injuries. Cameron Hospital serves local employers by providing services such as accident prevention, medical treatment, workplace wellness, physical therapy and rehabilitation, safety evaluations, pre-employment screenings and more. All of the services are backed by the staff and resources of Cameron Hospital, including 24-hour emergency room care, rehabilitation service and community health.
When workplace injuries do occur, our Occupational Health staff helps assess the cause, including current workplace conditions, personal health history and external factors. The goal of our Occupational Health clinic is to accurately diagnose and treat while minimizing costs, hassles and disruptions associated with managing the medical care for employees.
Occupational Health Services:
- Assessment and training (worksite assessment, ergonomic training and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCCE))
- Evaluation and treatment of work injury with restricted work duty management
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physical performed by certified specialists
- OSHA-compliant audio testing
- Pulmonary functioning testing
- Immunizations and screenings
- Health risk assessment and employee health screenings
- On-site vaccination programs
- Drug screens including DOT, non-DOT and rapid testing
- Breath alcohol, DOT and non-Dot by certified breath alcohol technicians
- Sleep apnea testing and treatment
- OSHA-compliant CPR, First Aid AED and bloodborne pathogens training
- Spirometry testing
We can custom-tailor programs to fit your needs. Occupational Health is located within Cameron’s Urgent Care clinic. For more information on all available industrial services, please contact Occupational Health by phone at (260) 667-5613.
416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703